We have some extra unused desks at our work loft that we are looking to rent out. There is one for sure, and possibly three desks to use. If you are an independent contractor, or small business looking to have a more professional work atmosphere this could be perfect for you! We used to try to work from home ourselves, but you know the issues with that - constant interruptions and distractions. And trying to have a phone conversation in a coffee shop? Forget about it.
We have a GREAT corner space in the NW Worklofts in lower Queen Anne where Denny meets Western Avenue.
* Huge windows, tons of light, 14ft ceilings, wood floors - think total urban work loft. In addition to a desk, you get equal access to our board room which seats about 8 people, has a white board, very cool decor - great for meetings with clients.
* Our loft also includes a huge barn door that opens to the outside which is great for those nice summer days.
* Internet (wired and wireless) included, as well as all utilities and hot/cold drinking water.
* Small kitchennette with microwave, coffee maker, small fridge, etc.
* 24/7 Access and your own key after you pass our security screening.
* Modern Ikea desk and Herman-Miller chair for your use. Includes bookshelf above your desk.
If you are in web development, graphic design, accounting/bookeeping, law, etc. you might also get a client out of the deal. Sorry, no pets as some of us are allergic.
This is the best part - no long term lease. If your business goes bust - your not stuck with a lease. If you grow out of our space - no problem. We collect your first and last month's rent up front, and just give us notice when you need to bail.
$275 for an individual desk,
$500 for two,
$675 for three.
Search terms: Coworking, co-working, work-loft, temporary, shared space
Frais d'entrée : 0€
Dépôt de garantie : 3 mois
Open space partagé de 21m²
275€ HT par mois
3 personnes max
Contrat de prestations de services
-1 mois minimum
-1 mois maximum
Rez de chaussée avec une lumière naturelle
Bureaux dans un esprit neutre