Locus Workspace is a coworking space (http://www.locusworkspace.com/coworking) for freelancers, creatives, writers, entrepreneurs, and other independent workers looking for a better work environment.
- A collaborative community of like-minded independent workers from around the world who are going through--or have already been through--similar challenges as independent workers in Prague.
- A professional but comfortable office environment. The space is full of light, comfortable, and loaded with the amenities you’d want in an office, including a meeting room with data projector, comfortable spaces to meet clients, very high speed internet access, lockable storage, two kitchens (with free coffee and tea), and much more.
- Unsurpassed accessibility. Locus is just 50m off Wenceslas Square and members have 24/7 access. Prices are a fraction of what you’d pay to set up your own office (as low as 3000 Kc/month or 300 Kc/day), making the space accessible to graduate students, artists, and freelancers who might otherwise not be able to afford the ideal workspace.
- Events for professional development or fun.
- Free access to other coworking spaces around the world who are part of the “Coworking Visa” program: http://wiki.coworking.info/w/page/16583744/CoworkingVisa
Call or email to set up a visit:
GSM: +420 604 776 440