We're a seven-person office in the Mission District looking for another person to share our space. In the space now, we have a filmmaker, a fiction writer, a technical writer, a database consultant, and a PHD student working on a dissertation. We're hoping to find another similar freelance worker to join us. Here's a brief description of our space:
* Great Mission District location (21st and Folsom)
* Plenty of space (500 square feet shared by seven people)
* Lots of natural light during the day
* High ceilings
* Friendly but diligent officemates
* Quiet atmosphere (occasional phone calls/interviews)
* Reasonable price ($210/month includes utilities and DSL)
* Back patio
There are no walls or separate offices, but everyone has their own personal space that they can decorate and customize to their own liking.
This space is available now.
Please write and tell us a bit about you and what you do,
P.S. - There is a $300 deposit to move in plus first/last month's rent. That comes to a total of $720.
Frais d'entrée : 0€
Dépôt de garantie : 3 mois
Open space partagé de 10m²
210€ HT par mois
1 personnes max
Contrat de prestations de services
-1 mois minimum
-1 mois maximum
Rez de chaussée avec une lumière naturelle
Bureaux dans un esprit neutre