- Cool designer atmosphere in Southpark
- Fantastic 4,000 sf industrial loft space with high ceilings. Large steel windows offer downtown views and plenty of natural light.
- Architect designed open plan interior. Huge open space with only 14 desks.
- Building renovated with the creative professions in mind. Designer lobby and on-site security. Public meeting spaces throughout building.
- 2 Huge "L" shaped desk spaces available(10 ft x 7 ft). Everything you need to begin work is run to the desks (high-speed internet, phone lines, chairs, lights, cabinets, shelves etc).
- Very big shared conference area.
- Be a part of the South Park community! Cool creative environment with plenty of great cafés and restaurants.
- Leave your car at home! Four blocks from BART and MUNI. There are plenty of parking lots one block away.
- Close to everything: just minutes walking from Downtown, The Embarcadero, Moscone Center, The Museum District, and AT&T Park.
- Work with other creative professionals (architects, journalists, etc.). Share the building with Wired magazine, Creative Spark, Red Wheel Publishing, City Model Management, California Newsreel and City Picture Frame
- Wired and wireless internet service provided for additional $50/month.
- Microwave and refrigerator within office. Building has bike lockers, bathrooms, and showers,
415 882 7808 Ext103