Space is available in the heart of SOMA - 1.5 blocks from AT&T park
Does your early-stage life science company need data to obtain a patent, venture capital, or perform work that is funded by research grants? The Bioscience Laboratories - a privately-held incubator and laboratory for bioscience companies located in San Francisco - may be perfect for you. The 5,000 sq. ft. incubator is in a remodeled warehouse building in a historic portion of the SOMA district of San Francisco and is professionally managed by experienced entrepreneurs.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION: Located 1.5 blocks from AT&T Park, and convenient to transportation centers including the N and T Muni lines, Caltrain station, Ferry Building, Hwy. 101 and 280. Many fine restaurants, shops, and cultural attractions are nearby. The incubator is a block from a UCSF (Teal) shuttle stop, and a mile from the Mission Bay Campus of UCSF and the Gladstone Institutes that provide scientific instruments and perform analysis on a fee-for-service basis.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Sharing a facility postpones capital investment and reduces the costs of operation for each company.
- FEES: Our modular fee structure means operations can be altered easily. Fees cover assigned bench space with shared equipment, wireless DSL, utilities, laser printers, fax, use of two conference rooms, and as desired can include furnished office with natural light, office and lab supplies.
- FLEXIBILITY: No long term lease is required and delays are minimized.
- ATMOSPHERE: A pleasant, collegial environment that fosters productivity and excellence. Access to value network through informal interactions with other entrepreneurs. Such networks have been shown to be critical for start-ups to gain access to funds, technology, human resources, and vertical integration.
- For more information see our website. http://www.biosciencelaboratories.com